Whether you are brand new to digital content or need a reboot or upgrade of your digital marketing strategy, this comprehensive three-day workshop is designed to bring you up-to-speed on the fundamentals of having a solid online presence and growing an authentic and engaged community.
- Friday, October 25th, 2019 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm (dinner included)
- Saturday, October 26th, 2019 9 am - 6 pm (Lunch and snacks included)
- Sunday, October 27th, 2019 9 am - 4 pm (Lunch and snacks included)
- Importance of an Online Presence
- Role of Content in a Successful Marketing Strategy
- Finding Your Voice and Your Customers Attention
- Identifying Your Goals, Metrics, and KPIs
- Websites: Your Home-Base for Digital Marketing
- Blueprint for a Successful Website
- Usability and User-Experience
- SEO 101
- What Is SEO & How Does It Work
- Checklist of factors affecting search engine ranking
- Optimizing your site for search engines
- Keyword Research
- Google Analytics
- Understanding Google Analytics Terminology
- Analyzing your visitors and traffics
- Using analytics to drive optimization
- Email Marketing
- Importance of Email Marketing
- Overview of Email Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Strategy
- Understanding types of content
- Importance of communication, conversation, and story-telling
- Building the right community
- Review your avatar, goals, objectives, and KPIs
- The value of blogging in a social media world
- Written Content vs Audio Content vs Video Content
We’ll dive into each of the big 6 social media channels, looking at the key stats, user experience, understanding their algorithms, best practices, tools, and techniques:
Who is teaching?
Kati is a work-at-home and homeschooling mom of four. As the Chief Mommy of the hyperlocal blog Lexington Mommy, Kati has an audience of over 15,000 highly-engaged people. Kati also teaches other business owners how to create, leverage and grow their online presence to increase their brand awareness, number of clients and income. Just to make life interesting, she agreed to join her sister Kiri at CoCreate.
Investment for All 3 days is $697
PayPal 6-months same as cash payment plan available at checkout.)
Save $400 when you register for "Digital & Online Presence Boot Camp" and either "Female Founders Growth Weekend"
All 6 days for only $997.