Have you ever had a great idea for a business? Did you shout it to the world or were you more than a little scared to even tell your BFF?
Did you start the business and struggle to get the traction you needed to get it going or keep the momentum going?
Are there days when you wish you could to bounce ideas around with someone objective?
Do you need someone to hold you accountable?
Are you ready to take your business to the next level, but don’t want an assistant or potential client coming to your house?
I’ll confess: I was scared to tell others about my ideas for CoCreate. I frequently longed for a posse of supportive people who understood what it’s like trying to get a new venture off the ground.
Being a solopreneur or freelancer takes guts. And being a remote worker or work-at-home parent is great, but there are definite drawbacks. Who doesn’t like working in sweats and getting the laundry done while completing a project? But working from home can be isolating and unstimulating, to say nothing of the distractions.
CoCreate is a coworking space where members become a community of people supporting one another in an environment equipped with everything they need to do their thing successfully.
- A workspace free from the distractions of home
- A workspace that promotes creativity
- High-speed wi-fi, printer/scanner, photocopier, fax,
- Space to work by yourself or alongside your colleagues
- Meeting rooms and conference rooms for team meetings or workshops
- A content creation room for producing videos, podcasts, photography
- Networking opportunities to grow your business
- Member-driven business education opportunities, such as basic bookkeeping and social media marketing.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and water – and occasionally beer and wine (though you are always welcome to BYOB and food).
And if all that’s not enough, we want to know what you’d like to see added that would enhance your ability to create and grow your business. After all, this is your space and your community. CoCreate exists for the sole purpose of helping you reach your goals.
To see CoCreate in person and learn how we can help you, schedule a tour.
Leave a comment and let us know what you are looking for!
And don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the last updates, exclusive invitations and special offers for founding members. Thank you for all the love, support and patience we’ve received on social media and e-mails! I can’t wait to meet you!
– Kiri Rawson, owner of CoCreate Lexington, opening Summer 2018